Blue for a day. Healthier skin for a lifetime. OBAGI Blue Peel.
When it comes to your skin, there are many reasons to get the blues – blemishes, acne scars, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and sun damage, to name a few. If you want healthier, smoother-looking skin, there is a way to dramatically improve your complexion in just a day. It all starts with the OBAGI Blue Peel.
Unlike alpha-hydroxy peels or other superficial procedures, the Blue Peel allows your doctor to control the depth of the peel and the number of coats applied in order to tailor the process to your skin’s specific needs. The Blue Peel can even be performed on the neck, chest, hands, back, arms and legs.
Obagi Blue Peel
Before and After
PCA Professional™ Chemical Peel treatments
Professional treatments designed to improve and enhance the skin’s appearance.
These patented and proven light-to-medium peel formulas effectively exfoliate, bleach and inhibit pigment production. These peels help to repair and reduce breakouts, control oil, soften lines and provide a more even, smooth skin texture. PCA Peel exfoliating treatments are available in the following formulas:
- PCA Peel HQ Free Exfoliating Treatment
- PCA Peel with Hydroquinone Exfoliating Treatment
- PCA Peel with Hydroquinone & Resorcinol Exfoliating Treatment
- Ultra Peel I and II Exfoliating Treatments
- Ultra Peel Forte Exfoliating Treatment
- Sensi Peel Exfoliating Treatment
- Esthetique Peel
- Clarifying Mask
- Detox Gel for Oily/Problem Skin
- Detox Gel for Normal/Sensitive Skin
- Pumpkin Peel Beta-C Mask Treatment
- Oxygenating Facial Trio
Meet with our skin care specialist to determine which treatment is right for you.
- Physician administered medium-to-deep peels
- Aggressive treatment for dramatic results
- Glycolic acid, TCA and Phenol peels are physician administered medium-to-deep peels. While some people may tolerate this type of peel in the office setting, they are most often done as a surgical procedure. These deeper peels require 7-10 days of recovery, during which a prescribed ointment is kept on the treated area at all times. As new skin emerges it is finer and free of many wrinkles, improving the signs of premature aging.
Physician administered TCA peel
Before and After